Very light weight 4 piece Hollow Swamp Ash Sandwich w/Chambers
1piece (Nitro) No finish
None - 9,5“
D profile Depth: 0.88“/1“ (1/12fret)
Width: 1.66“/2,00“ (1/12 fret)
Cut style bridge
Nacho Bridge 8,49k
Gold (Thin Well-Worn 10x Lacquer)
Round Core Pure Nickel w/silk wound ball ends
Rectangular Tweed mid 50‘s style Hardshell
6.190,- Euros in stock!
Blackguard Nachostraps included: the new 1950 style aged leather straps from Nachoguitars. This will make you sound great and play better folks, yes, and you will look like JImmy Bryant did in 1950
Prototype style sandwich hollow body.
◦ There are no date marks on body/neck
• Cut P90 cut style bridge with brass barrel saddles,serial number #0653 stamped on neck plate.
• AgedGoldnitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. The finish on this guitar has been cured and aged during 9 months.
• Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back. The neck wear is inspired in the pattern of the original guitar from 1949.
• Kluson Lap Steel tuners with plastics buttons have been individually cut from the strip just like Leo did in 1949. Aged hardware, triangular control plate -1951 style- and early 50s golden era P90 pickup.
• Bridge pickup reads 8,49k ohms.
• Body is made of very lightweight swamp ash, cut in 4 pieces and assembled sandwich style. There are internal chambers carved just like in the original guitar from 1949.
• The ash hollow body in combination with the early P90 pickup give this guitar a very unique response and character.
• The guitar comes with a cream plastic pickguard has been aged and cut to 1949.
• It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).