light weight selected Ash mid 50’s style
1piece (Nitro) No finish
None - 9,5“
V profile Depth: 0.87“/0.99“ (1/12fret)
Width: 1.66“/2,01“ (1/12 fret)
50 style bridge
Vintage Nickel Relic
Nacho Neck: 6,57k
Nacho Mid 5,9k
Nacho Bridge 6,2k ohms
Volume, Tone, Tone
Sunburst (Thin Well-Worn 10x Lacquer)
Round Core Pure Nickel w/silk wound ball ends
Rectangular Tweed mid 50‘s style Hardshell
5.990,- Euros in stock!
Blackguard Nachostraps included: the new 1950 style aged leather straps from Nachoguitars. This will make you sound great and play better folks, yes, and you will look like JImmy Bryant did in 1950
Mid 50s style Spanish solid contour body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge.
◦ Body date is Thaddio 9/54. Neck date is TG 11/54. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 11/9/54. • Mid 50s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles,neck plate stamped with serial number #1069.
• Aged mid 50s style Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
• Mid 50s style hardware and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 6,57k omhs, mid pickup reads 5,9k ohms and bridge pickup reads 6,2k ohms.
• Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
• The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard and components have been aged to mid 50s vintage specs.
• It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).