Mid 50s style Spanish solid contour body electric with contour body and tremolo bridge.
◦ Body date is Thaddio 9/54. Neck date is TG 11/54. Control cavity tape reads Gloria 11/9/54. • Mid 50s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles,neck plate stamped with serial number #1069.
• Aged mid 50s style Sunburst nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
• Mid 50s style hardware and vintage style pickups. Neck pickup reads 6,57k omhs, mid pickup reads 5,9k ohms and bridge pickup reads 6,2k ohms.
• Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
• The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard and components have been aged to mid 50s vintage specs.
• It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
light weight selected Ash mid 50’s style
1piece (Nitro) No finish
None - 9,5“
V profile Depth: 0.87“/0.99“ (1/12fret)
Width: 1.66“/2,01“ (1/12 fret)
50 style bridge
Vintage Nickel Relic
Nacho Neck: 6,57k
Nacho Mid 5,9k
Nacho Bridge 6,2k ohms
Volume, Tone, Tone
Sunburst (Thin Well-Worn 10x Lacquer)
Round Core Pure Nickel w/silk wound ball ends
Rectangular Tweed mid 50‘s style Hardshell
5.990,- Euros in stock!