Prototype style sandwich hollow body.
◦ There are no date marks on body/neck
• Cut style bridge with brass saddles,serial number #1817 stamped on neck plate.
• AgedGoldnitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. The finish on this guitar has been cured and aged for months.
• Necks shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back. The neck wear is inspired in the pattern of the original prototype guitar from 1949.
• Kluson style tuners. Aged hardware, standard control plate and early 50s golden era P90 pickup.
• Bridge pickup reads 8,47k ohms.
• Body is made of very lightweight swamp ash, cut in 4 pieces and assembled sandwich style. There are internal chambers carved just like in the original guitar from 1949.
• The ash hollow body in combination with the P90 pickups give this guitar a very unique response and character.
• Electronic configuration includes the standard post-67 scheme, with neck pu alone at front, both pickups in paralell in the middle position and bridge pickup alone at back, incorporating tone control in all three positions.
• The guitar comes with a cream plastic pickguard has been aged and cut to 1949 specs.
• It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
Very light weight 4 piece Hollow Swamp Ash Sandwich w/Chambers
1piece (Nitro) No finish
None - 9,5“
D profile Depth: 0.88“/1“ (1/12fret)
Width: 1.66“/2,00“ (1/12 fret)
Cut style bridge
Nacho Neck: 7,81k
Nacho Bridge 8,47k
Gold (Thin Well-Worn 10x Lacquer)
Round Core Pure Nickel w/silk wound ball ends
Rectangular Tweed mid 50‘s style Hardshell
5.990,- Euros in stock!