Prototype style sandwich hollow body.
◦ There are no date marks on body/neck
• Cut P90 cut style bridge with brass barrel saddles,serial number #0653 stamped on neck plate.
• AgedGoldnitro lacquer finish on ash body with plenty of weather checking. The finish on this guitar has been cured and aged during 9 months.
• Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back. The neck wear is inspired in the pattern of the original guitar from 1949.
• Kluson Lap Steel tuners with plastics buttons have been individually cut from the strip just like Leo did in 1949. Aged hardware, triangular control plate -1951 style- and early 50s golden era P90 pickup.
• Bridge pickup reads 8,49k ohms.
• Body is made of very lightweight swamp ash, cut in 4 pieces and assembled sandwich style. There are internal chambers carved just like in the original guitar from 1949.
• The ash hollow body in combination with the early P90 pickup give this guitar a very unique response and character.
• The guitar comes with a cream plastic pickguard has been aged and cut to 1949.
• It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).
Very light weight 4 piece Hollow Swamp Ash Sandwich w/Chambers
1piece (Nitro) No finish
None - 9,5“
D profile Depth: 0.88“/1“ (1/12fret)
Width: 1.66“/2,00“ (1/12 fret)
Cut style bridge
Nacho Bridge 8,49k
Gold (Thin Well-Worn 10x Lacquer)
Round Core Pure Nickel w/silk wound ball ends
Rectangular Tweed mid 50‘s style Hardshell
5.990,- Euros in stock!