light weight selected Ash mid 50’s style
1piece (Nitro) No finish
None - 9,5“
V profile Depth: 0.88“/0.99“ (1/12fret)
Width: 1.68“/2,02“ (1/12 fret)
50 style bridge
Vintage Nickel Relic
Nacho Neck: 5,58k
Nacho Mid 5,68k
Nacho Bridge 5,76k ohms
Volume, Tone, Tone
Blond (Thin Well-Worn 10x Lacquer)
Round Core Pure Nickel w/silk wound ball ends
Rectangular Tweed mid 50‘s style Hardshell
5.690,- Euros in stock!
• Mid 50s tremolo style tremolo bridge with 6 individual steel saddles,neck plate stamped with serial number #0970.
• Aged mid 50s style Blonde nitro lacquer finish on ash body, with plenty of weather checking. Neck shows lacquer wear on fingerboard and back.
• Mid 50s style hardware and vintage style pickups.
• Electronic configuration includes 5-way selector switch with tone control in all positions.
• The guitar comes with a white plastic pickguard and components have been aged to mid 50s vintage specs.
• It comes with a rectangular tweed mid 50s style hard case (not aged).